Sunday, August 23, 2009

My house smells like a pretty good salad.

Okay, so I went to Kroger.
BUT!
I couldn't find a gallon of Vinegar anywhere else.
I heard vinegar is the perfect cleaner, cheap and ecological to boot.
So, I gave it a shot.

A spray bottle and a gallon of vinegar:
*killed the weeds over taking the brick outside my house
*cleaned my coffee maker
*took red juice stains off my kitchen counter
*freshened my garbage disposal
*de-greased spots on my stove
*shined the stainless steal on my sink


Need more convincing to used vinegar instead of store bought cleaner?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make myself a salad.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget: vinegar and old newspapers make the BEST window cleaner ever!!! Funny I had just done that and saw your blog! Good girl!

    ReplyDelete